Wilson Keadjian Browndorf, LLP is seeking a full-time Corporate Practice Paralegal for its Irvine, California office. At WKB you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
- Prepare state filings and maintain all group entities in good standing (e.g., filing of annual reports);
- Prepare and assist with filing corporate documentation, including the formation, consolidation, and dissolution of corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies in the United States;
- Prepare, review, and maintain minutes, resolutions, written consents, and corporate organizational documents;
- Conduct legal research as needed; and
- Assist with other projects, as needed.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume along with salary requirements for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.